Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It's 1 cup of blanched almond flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 6 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of almond butter.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix coconut oil and coconut sugar in a big bowl.
- Beat in almond butter and vanilla extract.
- Beat in raw egg.
- Stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- (If needed, place mixture in freezer for five mins).
- Roll into 8 balls (or 16) and place remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips (maybe use your best judgment on the extra chocolate).
- Press cookies lightly with your hands.
- Bake 11-14 mins, or until centers no longer look wet.
- Let completely cool on pan, they'll keep cooking after coming out of the oven.