Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice
Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice. This recipe for Pumpkin Shortbread Cookies turns out a lightly sweetened cookie, perfect for dunking in morning coffee or tea. Add pumpkin puree, vanilla and spices. Beat until everything is mixed well.
I used coconut oil and non dairy yogurt in these. Its fall so these are Pumpkin Pie Spice Shortbread Cookies. Use other spices and blends like chai spice or cinnamon or no spice for variations. You can have Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Prepare 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of Powdered Jaggery or Brown Sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil.
- It's 2 1/2 tablespoons of Hung Yoghurt (Use dairy free yoghurt for vegan version).
- It's 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of Ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger powder.
- It's Big pinch of Ground nutmeg.
- Prepare Big Pinch of Ground cloves.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need Big Pinch of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sprouted ragi flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bajra flour (pearl millet).
- It's 1/2 cup of - Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of - Pitted and chopped dates.
- Prepare Small handful of Raisins.
- Prepare Handful of Chopped cashew small.
- You need Handful of Chopped almonds small.
Pecan Shortbread Cookies made perfect for fall with addition of pumpkin pie spice. Made with few simple ingredients, these will be your new favorite fall treat! These pecan shortbread cookies are exactly how a shortbread should be - so buttery and delicious. These pumpkin cookies are soft and chewy, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting.
Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice step by step
- Add the flour(s) into a bowl. Stir in baking soda and salt..
- In a bowl cream the coconut oil, sugar and yogurt until smooth and creamy. You can use a hand mixer or simply whisk by hand. I whisked it by hand..
- Add in the vanilla and spices. Mix well..
- Add the flour into the wet ingredients and mix well. Add chopped dates and nuts and mix thoroughly..
- Combine well into a soft dough..
- Cling wrap the dough and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Shape cookies into desired shape. (you can also alternately roll out the dough and make shapes with cookie cutters) Arrange the cookies on a greased baking tray..
- Bake for 19 to 20 minutes (oven times may vary) or till the edges just start to change color. Cool completely and store in an air-tight container. (don't worry if the cookies are slightly soft after baking, they will harden as they cool down).
Soft spiced pumpkin cookies topped with a heavenly cream cheese frosting — what's not to In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice. Shortbread Cookies. http://www.veganricha.com/…/vegan-coconut-oil-shortbread-co… With Candied papaya sprinkled in. Add other dried fruits or chopped nuts! Beat butter, sugar and pie spice with mixer until fluffy. Classic Pumpkin Pie is based on a recipe from The McCormick Spices of the World Cookbook.