Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Vegan No Bake P-Butter and Chock Chip bars
Vegan No Bake P-Butter and Chock Chip bars.
You can have Vegan No Bake P-Butter and Chock Chip bars using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan No Bake P-Butter and Chock Chip bars
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Coconut.
- It's 1/2 cup of Raisins or dates or Cranberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chock Chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded almonds.
- You need of Optional.
- You need 3 of Scoops Vanilla Whey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flaxseeds.
- It's 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need of wet.
- You need 1 of Mashed Bananna.
- It's 1/2 cup of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Penut Butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
Vegan No Bake P-Butter and Chock Chip bars instructions
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl : Mashed bananna and all wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into 9X9 baking dish lined with plastic wrap or wax paper.
- Press to flat.
- place dish in freezer until firm.
- Remove From dish and cut into 15 squares or bars.
- Store in fridge.
- Can freeze up to a month.