Easiest Way to Make Tasty Diet-Friendly Okara and Tofu Kanten Cheese Cake
Diet-Friendly Okara and Tofu Kanten Cheese Cake.
You can have Diet-Friendly Okara and Tofu Kanten Cheese Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diet-Friendly Okara and Tofu Kanten Cheese Cake
- Prepare 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- It's 200 grams of Tofu (I used silken tofu).
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 30 grams of Skim milk powder.
- It's 3 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 50 grams of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oligosaccharide sugar (or honey).
- It's 2 grams of Powdered kanten.
Diet-Friendly Okara and Tofu Kanten Cheese Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170℃. Add all the ingredients into the food processor and push start!.
- Once the mixture is smooth and an even consistency, it is ready. It should look like a thick paste..
- Add the mixture into the ramekins. You do not need to line it with parchment paper or grease it. Smooth out the surface with a spoon and bake it in the 170℃ oven for 30 minutes..
- The picture shown here is what it should look like after baking. If you insert a bamboo skewer, a small amount of batter may stick to it. Once it is chilled, it will harden. Cool it down and chill it in the refrigerator and it is done..
- Since it contains kanten, once the mixture is completely chilled, it should come out of the ramekins easily (you are seeing the bottom of it in the picture)..
- I made a banana cheese cake style snack with 1 well-ripened banana with no sugar and 50 g of honey in it. I may like this one better..