Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake
Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake.
You can cook Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake
- You need of Base.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-bran original.
- You need 2 tbsp of applesauce.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need 250 grams of low fat cream cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of low-fat yoghurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Crush the chosen cereal/cracker/digestives to amount to about 1/2 cup in crushed form.
- Mix applesauce into the crushed bits..
- Add all the other ingredients together and mix well. Note: You can use flavoured yoghurt!.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper..
- Spread the base of the cake (crushed bits) onto the bottom of the tray evenly..
- Pour the cheese mixture onto the base..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes..
- Leave to cool for at least 45 minutes or until room temperature before refridgerating. Only serve after properly refridgerated!.