How to Cook Yummy Low Carb Protein Bars
Low Carb Protein Bars. If you buy through these links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. What are the Best Low Carb Protein Bars to Buy? Reviewed by the BioHackers Lab Team
When you know what to look for in a low-carb protein bar, you can perform your own personal experiments to determine which one works. Luckily, many low-carb protein bars are popping up, and they're just as delicious as traditional bars. If you're low-carb, you can dig into any of these tasty protein bars, knowing you're getting high-quality, wholesome ingredients, great flavor, and just a few friendly carbs. You can cook Low Carb Protein Bars using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Protein Bars
- Prepare of Crust:.
- You need 3/4 c of blend baking mix (1/4 c each ground golden flax, almond flour and coconut flour).
- Prepare 1/4 c of melted butter.
- You need of Sweetened Condensed Milk:.
- You need 1/4 c of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweetener.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It's of Toppings:.
- You need 1/2 c of unsweetened coconut.
- It's 1/2 c of sugar free chocolate chips or chopped 85% dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 c of chopped nuts of your choice.
Protein bars might be something that you associate with bodybuilders and meatheads only, but you don't have to be a gym rat to benefit from getting more In this guide, we will give you some tips for choosing the best protein bar. We'll also introduce you to our favorite low-carb, keto-friendly protein. Looking to cut back on carbs while upping your protein intake? Low Carb Gluten Free Protein Bars.
Low Carb Protein Bars step by step
- Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 8×8 baking dish. Bake at 350 for 12 min. or until golden brown..
- Meanwhile, you need to make my sugar free condensed milk. Bring the heavy cream, 2 T. butter, and sweetener to a gentle boil and cook stirring frequently until it is light golden brown and thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Remove from heat. Either cool until room temperature before stirring in the egg yolk OR, if you are impatient like me, very slowly pour over the egg yolk while whisking like crazy. No one wants scrambled yolk in their magic cookie bars..
- Now it is time to assemble. Sprinkle coconut, chocolate chips, and walnuts onto the crust. Drizzle condensed milk over the top. Bake at 350 for 20-25 min. until set and golden brown. Cool completely and chill in the fridge before serving or the crust can crumble..
Protein bars have been popular as a "healthy" snack for a long time. Before I started eating low carb, I used to eat protein bars all the time! They were great to satisfy my hunger on the go and tasted like I was eating a candy bar. In Fact, most Low Carb Protein Bars Use Highly Processes Ingredients & Harmful Artificial Additives. You may be wondering: Is it Possible to find a protein bar that is low in carbs, tasty and contain good ingredients?