How to Cook Yummy Pumpkin-Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
Pumpkin-Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake. Chocolate and pumpkin make a dramatic and delicious pairing in this stunning cheesecake. Don't skip the honey whipped cream accompaniment; its slight tang complements the deep chocolate and spiced. Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake: so perfect for this time of year!
In the last week or so, we've talked about Cheesecake Swirl Brownies and. Family and guests alike will give thanks over this decadent, seasonal Pumpkin-Chocolate-Swirl Cheesecake. These Mini Pumpkin Swirled Cheesecakes are the best treat to satisfy your fall flavor cravings. You can have Pumpkin-Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin-Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need of Cheesecake.
- You need 4 oz of bittersweet chocolate.
- Prepare 2 cup of low-fat cottage cheese.
- You need 16 oz of Neufchâtel cheese, softened.
- You need 2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 15 oz of can pumpkin.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Swirl to your heart's content with Spiced Pumpkin-Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake. You'll really knock their socks off with this one: it's got melted chocolate, fragrant pumpkin pie spice and creamy cheesecake. Pumpkin-chocolate swirl cheesecake may be your new Thanksgiving go-to dessert! A pumpkin and spice cheesecake with a chocolate swirl.
Pumpkin-Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 9-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray.
- Combine graham craker crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press into pan and bake 10 minutes..
- Melt chocolate in bowl on medium, stirring every 30 seconds to heat evenly. Set aside.
- Blend cottage cheese in food processor for 3 minutes, until smooth. Add Neufchâtel cheese, brown sugar, eggs, and flour. Process until smooth. Add pumpkin, ginger, cinbamon, vanilla and nutmeg. Process 1 mi ute, or until smooth.
- Mix 1 cup cream cheese batter into melted chocolate..
- Pour remaining batter into crust. Spoon dollops of chocolate mixture onto battee, swirl with a knife..
- Bake cheese ake 1 1/2 hours, or until top is firm and cake begins to pull away fron sides if pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Chill well before unmolding & serving.
Spoon dollops of chocolate mixture onto batter and. Look at these "I'm so Fancy" Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake Bars. "Can't you see this gold? If you know the song, I got into your head and now you're probably singing along. Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake: so perfect for this time of year! You'll love the earthy pumpkin, warm spice, and rich chocolate flavors.