How to Make Appetizing Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars.
You can cook Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
- Prepare 1 box of angel food cake mix.
- You need 1 can of pumpkin, 15 oz.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 8 oz of reduced fat cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 of few Tbl water to mix with cream cheese.
Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 ?F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cake mix, pumpkin, water, and cinnamon together until smooth. This will expand quite a bit, so make sure you use a large bowl!.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese with just enough water so it is spreadable. just add a little at a time..
- In a greased 9x13 in. dish, pour half of the cake mixture and smooth.
- Now evenly spread out the cream cheese as best you can, don't sweat it if it's not completely even.
- Now add the rest of cake mix on top.
- Take a knife and swirl the mix and cream cheese in figure 8 's. I did this both ways. Make sure the knife touches the bottom while you're swirling!.
- Cook for 35 min, or until toothpick comes out clean near the middle..
- recipe from "I'm getting skinny and I know it".
- I'll add a pic asap!!!.