Recipe: Appetizing 4 ingredient vegan cookies
4 ingredient vegan cookies. These are so easy to make, soft Basically these vegan peanut butter cookies are perfection. They are crispy, golden, sweet and absolutely delicious. And these vegan chocolate banana cookies fulfill both of these criteria.
See notes above for keto friendly options. These vegan Reese's eggs are low carb, gluten free, low sugar and have a glorious peanut butter middle. These vegan Reese's eggs are EVERYTHING and so simple to make! You can have 4 ingredient vegan cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 ingredient vegan cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of flour (or more).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 100 g of baking chocolate.
- It's 2 cups of water.
- Prepare of Oil (for lubricating).
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies made from scratch are the BEST! The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies is an easy recipe made from scratch using pantry staples - no chilling time or weird ingredients - just perfectly soft, chewy cookies studded with gooey chocolate chips! Learn how to make PERFECT chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan. They're perfectly chocolatey, soft & chewy, easy to make and don't require any funky ingredients.
4 ingredient vegan cookies step by step
- Required ingredients.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients.
- Pour water into separate container.
- Mix dry ingredients with water(additional flour might be necessary depending on the brand, aim for the semi liquid consistency).
- Add a bit of oil to the chocolate to facilitate melting and melt the chocolate.
- Add chocolate to the dough and mix it well.
- Put the dough in a fridge until it's no longer sticky.
- Cover the baking tray with tin foil and oil it up well.
- Make cookies by flouring up a spoonful of dough(per cookie) and molding them. Bake them for 10-15mins.
- Finished product.
There are no eggs in these old fashioned peanut butter cookies. I wanted to create a simple dairy-free peanut butter cookie, and I like what I came up with. I think the peanut butter lovers among us will like them too. These cookies have something magical as I just couldn't believe their taste when I first tried them. Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain, Refined Sugar-Free.