Recipe: Appetizing Berries homemade ice cream
Berries homemade ice cream.
You can have Berries homemade ice cream using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Berries homemade ice cream
- Prepare 1.5 litre of ice cream maker (I use Kenwood IM280 ice cream maker).
- It's half of glass of strawberry (100g).
- You need half of glass of blueberry (100g).
- You need 1 pack of plain unflavoured yogurt (470g).
- You need 2 glasses of low fat milk (600ml).
- You need half of glass of sugar (150g).
Berries homemade ice cream instructions
- Put the ice cream maker bowl into the freezer for at least 8 hours.
- Cut the strawberry into small pieces and mash the blueberry.
- Mix all the ingredients into a bowl and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate the ingredients for at least few hours.
- Set up the ice cream maker, turn on the power and pour in the ingredients.
- Let it stir until the desire texture is formed. (Machine may start and stop in between the process).
- When desired texture is formed, pour into container and leave it in freezer overnight and enjoy the delicious homemade yogurt ice cream =).