Recipe: Tasty Chocolate Chip Vegan Bannan Cookies
Chocolate Chip Vegan Bannan Cookies. The best vegan chocolate chip cookies ever made with simple ingredients for the gooiest cookie! You won't be able to tell these are vegan nor healthy! Thank you for supporting The Banana Diaries!
Mashed banana or additional oil should work in it's place! We have not tested the oil but the banana has been successful. Even better, these vegan chocolate chip banana squares are oil free. You can have Chocolate Chip Vegan Bannan Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Vegan Bannan Cookies
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- It's 2 tbsp of ground flaxseed.
- It's 1/2-1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of tap baking soda.
- It's 3 of droppers of liquid stevia.
- It's 2 Cups of quick oats or rolled oats.
- It's 1 tbsp of hemp seed sprinkle on top.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
The bananas add so much moisture there is no need for any oils at all. The bananas also add a lot of sweetness so this certainly isn't my most sugar-packed recipe. (Vegan soft frosted sugar cookies anyone)? How to make the best vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste just as good as the chocolate chip cookies you remember from childhood - these cookies can give Toll These vegan chocolate chip cookies are everything you could ever want in a chocolate chip cookie recipe - soft, chewy, and. This Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe takes advantage of the binding and flavor enhancements of all those bananas you have in your freezer.
Chocolate Chip Vegan Bannan Cookies instructions
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and add flaxseed and lets it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips, olive oil, and oatmeal and mixed well again.
- Spoon too large tablespoons of batter into a cookie size on a baking sheet for each cookie..
- Sprinkle the pinch of salt and the hemp seeds on top. Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 350° Fahrenheit..
- Turn the oven off and let the cookies sit for 15 in the oven. Serve and enjoy! 💕.
These vegan cookies also feature cashew butter, almond butter, rolled oats, a touch of vanilla extract and a generous addition of. This gooey sweet banana chocolate chip skillet cookie is a dessert that's heathy enough for breakfast! It's loaded with healthy fats, sweetened with bananas and unrefined maple sugar and packed with dark chocolate chips and walnuts. Gluten-free, grain free, paleo, dairy free, and vegan. Banana-infused, wholesome, studded with chocolate chips!