Recipe: Yummy Cookie dough pie
Cookie dough pie. Make crust: Grease a shallow pie dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add flour, vanilla and salt and beat until combined.
Any fellow 'I-make-cookies-just-to-eat-the-dough' lovers out there? Who needs to the bake the cookies when you can just eat the dough? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie is a delicious no bake dessert filled with eggless cookie dough. You can cook Cookie dough pie using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookie dough pie
- It's of crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It's 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of etrythritol.
- You need of for cookie dough.
- It's pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of softened butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 3 tbsp of etrythritol.
- Prepare 30 grams of sugar free chocolate chips or Hershey chocolate bars cut up.
- Prepare of no bake cheesecake.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 4 oz of heavy whipping cream (1 cup whipped ).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of etrythritol.
You can throw it together in less than ten minutes. After making Edible Cookie Dough a couple of weeks ago, I have been dreaming up recipes that could use cookie dough. I had tons of ideas but so far I've only had time to try out one. To make the dough for the sugar cookie pie crust, sugar and butter are creamed together until light and fluffy.
Cookie dough pie instructions
- For the crust. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, and salt and mix well with a whisk..
- Melt butter and add in the sweetener. Combine with the dry ingredients using a spatula..
- Line an 8 inch casserole dish with parchment paper. (9x6 (8x8).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crust has a light golden brown color..
- Let cool in the dish for 10-20 minutes and remove by lifting up parchment paper. Don't try to take it off the paper yet. Move to the fridge to continue cooling for about one hour. It will be ready to handle after that.
- For cookie dough. Measure out almond flour and add in a pinch (1/16 of a tsp) of salt and whisk together..
- Cream together softened butter, oil, vanilla, and sweetener (if using granulated mix this in with the dry ingredients)..
- Fold in chocolate chips and let chill for about 10 minutes in the fridge..
- On wax paper spoon or pipe out approximately 20-22 dollops of cookie dough.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes and then place in a bowl or baggy to chill in the fridge until your no bake cheesecake filling is ready.
- For no bake cheesecake. Whip 4 oz of heavy cream and 1/4 cup sugar equivalent with an electric mixer on high. (you can add a pinch of xanthan gum to the cream and it will whip right up!).
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar equivalent with softened cream cheese and vanilla extract until very smooth..
- Fold the whipped cream and cream cheese together until full combined..
- Fold in cookie dough pieces and spread on to the crust in a big mound.Let chill for at least an hour.
Scrape the sides of the bowl and then add in an egg white and some vanilla. Once the egg and vanilla are well incorporated, add in flour and baking powder.. BEAT eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. But truth be told, this cookie dough pie,.