Recipe: Yummy Peanut butter ice cream
Peanut butter ice cream. Once of the ice creams was peanut butter swirl, which was was peanut butter ice cream with an unbelievable peanut butter swirl in the middle. Preparation Using a handheld mixer, cream the peanut butter, sugar, salt, and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth. Features peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cups.
If the chocolate peanut butter ice cream cakes seem to have melted a fair amount, then it might not hold up very well to be frozen again. If you try this Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake recipe leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #alsothecrumbsplease on Instagram! And now I give you: Peanut Butter Banana "Ice Cream." Yes, unbelievable trickery. You can cook Peanut butter ice cream using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter ice cream
- It's 350 ml of creamy peanut butter.
- It's 500 ml of low fat curd cheese.
- It's 150 grams of chocolate chunks.
- Prepare 200 grams of peanuts (unsalted).
- Prepare 100 grams of brown sugar.
- It's 1 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of crushed ice.
This ice cream is defined as ice cream by me even though it's actually kind of secretly NOT ice cream. But I mean that in the best possible way, if there even is such a thing as non-ice cream being a best possible ice. But if you want a sweet peanut butter sauce for pancakes or ice cream, then you need to make this recipe! This ice cream is a peanut butter lover's dream.
Peanut butter ice cream instructions
- Smash peanuts into smaller pieces..
- In a blender mix all the ingredients and blend until creamy. Make sure that the chocolate chunks and peanuts are not totally blended so, that there still are some pieces left in the mass.
- In freezer safe boxes, place in freezer for about 3-4 hours.
- Enjoy :).
In fact, I only recently came across the idea when this salty and creamy combination was served alongside a pecan pie at a restaurant, and I immediately fell in love with it. I worked hard to recreate that flavor, and the great news is that the recipe I'm sharing. How to make Dairy-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream. Let's continue with the fact that this recipe is insanely easy! There have been (many) times that I actually added extra peanut butter balls to store-bought ice cream because there simply wasn't enough!