How to Make Yummy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. Vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste like regular chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies over cake or candy any day of the week.
These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, chewy, and loaded with gooey chocolate. No one will guess they're vegan! Learn how to make PERFECT chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan. You can have Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Coconut Jam or Coconut Oil.
- It's 1/3 Cup of Nut Milk (Hemp).
- It's 1 Cup of Soft Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It's 1 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
They're perfectly chocolatey, soft & chewy, easy to make and don't require any funky ingredients. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies made from scratch are the BEST! Tried and true, these are the most perfect vegan chocolate chip cookies ever! Use vegan/dairy free chocolate chips if necessary. **Oil notes: You can taste the coconut or olive oil flavor lightly in these cookies.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius and line two baking trays..
- Heat the Coconut Jam and Brown sugar in a microwave for 30 seconds and then mix together throughly. Add the milk and mix into a paste..
- In another bowl mix the flour, bicarb and salt together. Once mixed add in the wet ingredients. Mix with your hands until it's crumbly, then add the chocolate chips and roll into small balls..
- Place onto the baking trays and into the oven, they should be nicely cooked in 10 minutes. Remove to cool slightly, then eat!.
For completely neutral-flavored cookies, use a neutral-flavored oil such as avocado oil or safflower oil. Make it dairy free/vegan: Simply use. These vegan chocolate chip cookies have become the first thing we make anytime we're craving a sweet treat, and I'm SO excited that I'm finally sharing this recipe with all of you! Jack and I have had it on repeat for the last few months, and I think you're going to love it. It calls for basic ingredients and.