How to Prepare Delicious Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups
Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups. Easy Low Calorie No Bake Pumpkin CheesecakeSimple Nourished Living. Low-Calorie Ice Cream Cookie SandwichesNourished Simply. Very good recipe and low calorie.
Packed with vitamins and nutrition and low in sugar and unhealthy fat, the crustless pie is just as great for breakfast as it is for dessert! This simple homemade crustless pumpkin pie is so delicious, you'll never miss all the fat and calories! Low calorie Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting. You can cook Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups
- It's 3/4 cup of Splenda Sugar Blend.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of Egg Substitute.
- You need 1 can (29 oz) of 100% Pure Pumpkin.
- It's 2 can of Carnation evaporated Fat Free Milk.
Low Fat Desserts, Just Desserts, Delicious Desserts, Yummy Treats, Sweet Treats, Yummy Food, Healthy Cupcakes This Raspberry Mousse Low-Calorie Dessert is perfect for parties, holidays or just for a sweet snack! This was wonderful topped with some Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese! More Pumpkin Dessert Recipes you might enjoy: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. Not sure where to find low-calorie dessert recipes?
Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix sugar blend, salt, cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix pumpkin and egg substitute and add to sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F. Bake an additional 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 2 hours. Refrigerate. Enjoy!.
However, one benefit of low-calorie recipes is that they have built-in portion control, making it easy to stick with your healthy eating goals. Pistachios lend a touch of healthy fats and protein to antioxidant-rich dark chocolate. To keep the calories low, I used minimal sugar, unsweetened almond milk, egg whites, and applesauce. When it's low cal, it doesn't really matter, right? Watch the video of our Mug Cake right here!