How to Prepare Yummy skinny chunky monkey cookies
skinny chunky monkey cookies. Keep in mind that these cookies are from a healthy recipe with natural sweeteners. . . if you are looking for a different kind of chocolate peanut butter. Learn how to make Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies. I use the silicon baking sheets (if you don't have one, they are worth every penny!).
Ripe bananas provide all the sweetness for. Chocolate chunks, chopped walnuts, and banana chips — once I got the idea in my head to make a cookie version of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice Second, since "chunky" is our aim with these cookies, hand-mixing is our game. I've discovered over the course of making a great many cookies. You can have skinny chunky monkey cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of skinny chunky monkey cookies
- It's 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 cup of old fashion quick oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of cocoa or cacao powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened apple sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies from SixSistersStuff, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, refined sugar free (except chocolate chips). If you're craving something sweet, but healthy, try this recipe for chunky monkey cookies. You won't miss out on flavor though, because of the sweet chocolate chips and spicy cinnamon. Cookies are one of my favorites.
skinny chunky monkey cookies step by step
- preheat overn to 350.
- mash ripe bananas in large bowl.
- let set for approx. 20 minutes.
- stir in remaining ingredients.
- let batter stand approx 20 minutes.
- drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake 10-12 minutes.
- got this from http://tinyurl.com/kwauqwa.
This Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies recipe is so delicious and full of flavor. It's one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the Mash bananas, then add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet. Vegan Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. These quinoa breakfast cookies taste like dessert, but are healthy enough for breakfast!