Recipe: Appetizing Eggless/Vegan Meringue Rainbow Cookies
Eggless/Vegan Meringue Rainbow Cookies. Let me preach the meringue cookie gospel for a moment here. Please visit the Vegan Meringue Hits & Misses page, do a search of the page or visit the pages File Eggless Aioli from Quite Good Food. Red, White & Blue Meringue Stacks with Coconut Cream from The Yes it absolutely would!
Vegan Meringue Cookies can happen in your kitchen with ingredients you probably already have in your cupboard! You'll Never Guess the Secret Ingredient in These Vegan Rainbow Meringues. At first glance, these appear to be normal — albeit technicolor — egg white-based meringue cookies. You can have Eggless/Vegan Meringue Rainbow Cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless/Vegan Meringue Rainbow Cookies
- It's 1 (400 g) of can chickpeas, Water only.
- You need 100 gm of castor sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 3-4 of Gel food colours- pink, blue, yellow, green.
Rainbow Meringues-tint with three colors and bag separately, then load all three into a larger bag fitted with a piping tip. Rainbow Meringue Kisses _ Bakers Royale cute idea for a baby, wedding shower, or child's birthday. Rainbow Meringue Cookies ~ Your multi-occasion holiday treat - perfect as a St. How to Make Vegan Meringues (with Chickpeas!) These meringues have a faint chickpea flavor and the same light and airy texture as the traditional cookies.
Eggless/Vegan Meringue Rainbow Cookies step by step
- Add the water drained from the can of chickpeas and cream of tarter into a large bowl and use an electric hand-held or stand mixer to whisk for approximately 5 minutes until it's white and foamy..
- Add the cream of tartar and whisk again for another minute..
- While continuing to beat, gradually add in the sugar. Once all the sugar has been added, continue to beat to stiff peaks on medium speed, 5 to 7 minutes more..
- Now divide the meringue in 3-4 parts and add desired colors in each bowl. Mix gently..
- Transfer the meringue to a piping bag fitted with a star piping tip. Pipe the meringue onto the baking sheet into 1-inch rounds..
- Bake until completely dry to the touch, about 1-1 1/2 hour. After baking, turn the oven off and leave them to cool in the oven for at least another hour..
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days..
Making an eggless meringue might sound like a contradiction in terms, but the news is out that it can be done, with one simple yet unusual ingredient; chickpea liquid, aka Aquafaba. That's right, the unappealing briny liquid we usually drain away from a can of chickpeas has hidden depths. This easy meringue cookie recipe can easily be flavored, colored and piped into many different shapes. So easy to make and tastes like toasted Meringue Cookie Recipe. How to make crispy crunchy rainbow meringue cookies.