Recipe: Delicious Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies
Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies. Healthy and vegan peanut butter cookies with a secret ingredient: applesauce! There are hundreds of reviews on the recipe. I loved seeing their surprised faces upon hearing the secret that the cookies were vegan.
Building an optimal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie. Store the cookies in an air tight container at room temperature for about one week or in the freezer for up to two months. The perfect vegan peanut butter cookie! You can have Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies
- It's 150 grams of dairy free spread (softened).
- Prepare 70 grams of peanut butter.
- You need 220 grams of caster sugar.
- It's 320 grams of self raising flour.
- You need 100 grams of dark chocolate.
These cookies are sweet, salty, and chewy. The double PB combo makes my heart swoon, and the chocolate chips make the perfect flavor complement. The cookies bake up tender and hearty with the perfect combo of. How to make vegan peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 220 (electric) or 200 (fan) degrees Celsius.
- Beat together butter and sugar until smooth and well combined.
- Sift in flour and gently mix until well combined (the mixture should be crumbly but hold together when compressed).
- Chop chocolate into small pieces.
- Add to cookie batter and mix.
- Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Form small, evenly sized balls with cookie batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe incorporates peanut butter, so if you have a peanut butter only allergy and are not allergic to tree nuts, you can substitute almond butter. These are the best vegan peanut butter cookies, ever! They will melt in your mouth, with their soft centers and chewy edges. You can always add some chocolate chips to the dough, or try dipping half of the baked cookies in melted chocolate (SO YUMMY, I did this with some of the cookies.) Peanut butter - I used unsalted natural peanut butter, no sugar added. I recommend to use fresh, runny peanut butter or the recipe won't work well.