Recipe: Perfect Pumpkin ice cream pie
Pumpkin ice cream pie. This pumpkin-ice cream mixture is then piled into a homemade graham cracker crust and frozen until ready to serve. To prepare filling, combine ice cream, pumpkin, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange juice, and pour into crust. This Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie looks every bit as impressive as traditional pumpkin pie, but requires minimal effort and tastes fabulous!
Freeze in your ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer's instructions. Let the ice cream harden for at least two hours unless serving all immediately. Categories: Halloween Dessert Recipes Dessert Halloween Ice Cream Pumpkin Fall Gluten Free Low Sodium. You can have Pumpkin ice cream pie using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin ice cream pie
- It's 1 container of Vanilla bean Halo Top ice cream.
- Prepare 1 can of pumpkin pie filling.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 4 of Quest beyond cereal bars cinnamon bun flavor.
- It's 1/4 cup of Kodiak Power cakes mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese.
The pumpkin flavor really shines through. You can make the pie weeks in advance and keep it in the freezer since it's ice cream, making it an easy make-ahead Thanksgiving pie recipe. Although it looks like you fussed, this pretty layered pie is easy to assemble with convenient canned pumpkin, store-bought candy bars and a prepared crust.. Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream with real pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped cream.
Pumpkin ice cream pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 and allow Halo Top to start melting.
- Crumble cereal bars and place in a mixer.
- Add in power cake mix.
- 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese blend till crumbs are even and uniform.
- Place in pie shell and spread out evenly. Spray the exposed sides of dish with baking spray.
- Make sure Halo Top is soft and partially melted.
- Combine ice cream and pumpkin pie filling.
- Add in eggs.
- Combine till uniform, scrape down sides of bowl.
- Place over crumb mixture.
- Bake at 425 for 15 then reduce temp to 350 bake for an additional 30-40.
- I checked my pie at 30 and it was done. Insert a knife in center and make sure it comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.
- Here is the nutrition information if you track.
There's one dish that I look forward to every fall: pumpkin pie. Ever since my first slice years ago This lightens the ice cream and eliminates the need for churning. A few hours in the freezer, and you. Try Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie with Breyers® Ice Cream! It's a cool twist on the classic dessert and is perfect for a Thanksgiving feast!