Recipe: Tasty Healthy Baked Cheesecake
Healthy Baked Cheesecake.
You can have Healthy Baked Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Cheesecake
- You need of Base.
- You need 1 cup of Instant oats.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need of Cheesecake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of mashed banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey or sugar substitute.
Healthy Baked Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix base ingredients together and press into a cake pan. Bake in oven for 8-10minutes until golden..
- Mix cheesecake ingredients together until smooth. Melt butter and cream cheese if necessary. Add more honey or sugar if desired..
- When base has finished baking and has cooled down, pour cheesecake mixture into the pan..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Remove cheesecake from oven to check progress. The outside should be firm and the middle loose. It should jiggle when you shake the pan..
- Put back in oven and bake for 15 minutes at 280°F..
- Turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven to cool down slowly..
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving..