Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Homemade Energy Bars
Homemade Energy Bars.
You can cook Homemade Energy Bars using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Energy Bars
- You need 200 grams of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 100 grams of dry cranberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of Agave nectar.
- It's of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of milled flaxseed.
Homemade Energy Bars step by step
- Mix well all ingridients together then place in a pan and press well with hand or spoon.
- Cover with cling film and put in fridge for 2 hours.
- Cut into bars and serve.