Easiest Way to Make Perfect Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt
Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt.
You can have Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt
- You need 3 cup of fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries), mashed.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 4 cup of low-fat vanilla yogurt.
Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl..
- Freeze in an ice cream freezer following manufacturer's instructions..
- Serve immediately or transfer to a freezer container and freeze..
- NOTE: First combine the sugar and fruit annd let the mixture stand for about 30 minutes, then mixed in the yogurt, but that's not absolutely necessary..
- Makes about 6 cups. Serves 8..
- Per serving: 200 calories, 1.5g fat, 10mg chol., 5g prot., 47g carbs., 1g fiber, 70mg sodium.