Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing No-cheese cheesecake!
No-cheese cheesecake!. This no bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite. It's been years since I've had this particular no bake cheesecake. I was trying to explain it to my hubby one day and he had no idea what I was.
Today lets see How to make this No Bake No Cream Cheese Cheese Cake. Other versions of cheesecake may have a strictly cream cheese base and then feature a sweet sour cream topping. Find more family recipes at Kraft What's Cooking. You can have No-cheese cheesecake! using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-cheese cheesecake!
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 2 cup of low fat milk powder.
- Prepare 2 packages of (110 grams each) fat-free yogurt/ Greek yogurt.
- It's 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of vanilla powder.
- You need of Crust.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 of Strawberry jam or whatever topping sauce you like.
Yes you can make no cheese cheesecake easily its not a tough task. you can make it in limited time. This cheesecake is so good and tastes so much like cheese that it is hard to believe it isn't. Perfect to serve with a meat meal or for those that are lactose intolerant. Check out these cheesecake recipes that are tasty all year-round!
No-cheese cheesecake! step by step
- Roast oats in a hot pan, or in the oven until golden..
- Pour in a tray, mix with egg whites, honey, and cinnamon until having a good consistency..
- Blend the milk, yogurt, surgery, and vanilla until smooth..
- Pour in the tray over the oat crust..
- Heat in medium temperature for 20-30 minutes (until consistent)..
- Cool down in the fridge..
- Cut into medium squares, add the topping, and enjoy! ?.
Explore My Food and Family for all-season cheesecake recipes or special seasonal treats. No-bake cheesecake is easy to prepare with the help of cream cheese, whipped topping mix, and A no-bake cheesecake made with caramel candy, chocolate and pecans, this tastes just like the turtle. Combine the cream cheese and mascarpone in a large mixing bowl. Using an electric handheld mixer, blend the cheeses together until light and. No baking, no cheesecake cracking, no water bath, no covering up the top of your ugly No stressing.