How to Cook Delicious Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪.
You can have Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪
- You need 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips (Vegan).
- It's 3/4 Cup of Coconut oil (melted).
- It's 1/2 Cup of Applesauce (unsweetened).
- It's 1 Tb of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It's 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Cookie sheet.
- It's of Pan liner.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 instructions
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine Cane sugar, brown sugar, apple sauce, and vanilla. After ingredients are well incorporated add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, to form a dough. Lastly, Add chocolate chips..
- Cover cookie dough and place in fridge for 30 minutes minimum to chill. This helps the cookies look more uniform and not spread during the cooking process. (You can store this dough up to 24-38hrs).
- Once ready to cook. Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Line pan with parchment paper or non-stick cooking mat..
- Use a tablespoon size scoop to create scoops. Place cookie dough scoops 2' apart on cookie sheet..
- Place in oven for 12-13min. This recipe makes up to 30 cookies. Refrigerate cookie dough in-between rotation in batches..