How to Cook Perfect Matcha Protein Bars
Matcha Protein Bars. These Matcha Green Tea Protein Bars are unique, sophisticated, and sweet. They're also packed Watch me make these Matcha Green Tea Fudge DIY Protein Bars on camera:. Look no further than these Matcha Protein Bars made with a vegan, cashew base and matcha, coconut butter frosting for healthy snacking on a budget.
These healthy matcha green tea fudge protein bars may help prevent cancer and fight the effects of aging. Could they be the world's most perfect snack? Matcha Protein Bar Recipe - a healthy snack bar that is #glutenfree and #vegan and perfect for Matcha Dark Chocolate Protein Bars. You can cook Matcha Protein Bars using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matcha Protein Bars
- You need 1 1/2 C. of Rolled Oat Flour.
- It's 1/2 C. of Vegan Protein Powder.
- It's 3 Tbs. of Matcha Powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 C. of Raw Cocoa Nibs.
- It's 1/2 C. of Almond Butter.
- You need 3 Tbs. of Chia Seeds.
- It's 1/3 C. of Almond Milk.
- You need 1/4 C. of Maple Syrup.
- You need 1/4 C. of Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
Simple to make and perfect for the on-the-go snacking. These no-bake protein bars have all the delicious flavors and health benefits of organic matcha powder and dark chocolate. The perfect way to start your day! Just because you're focusing on hitting your protein targets, doesn't mean you need to sacrifice on extra nutritional benefits, too.
Matcha Protein Bars step by step
- Soak the chia seeds in 1/3 C. Almond Milk & place in the fridge for about 10 minutes..
- Line an 8 x 8 square pan with parchment paper..
- Mix the oat flour, protein, matcha, salt and cocoa nibs together.
- Add in the almond butter, soaked chia seeds, syrup, almond milk and vanilla. Stir well.
- Press the mixture into the pan evenly. Place in the freezer for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Store in the fridge up to one week..
Bars of dairy-free, keto matcha protein ice cream drizzled with keto dark chocolate. Completely vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, sugar-free, and keto. Bursting with healthy fats for your fat fueled, keto life. One of the only matcha snacks you I have one of these Matcha Chai bars daily mid-afternoon and it is a true delight. The perfect homemade protein bar for on-the-go!