How to Cook Perfect Vegan Coconut Ice Cream
Vegan Coconut Ice Cream.
You can cook Vegan Coconut Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Coconut Ice Cream
- You need 2-3 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 100-150 g of sugar (or other sweetener, like agava sirup).
- Prepare of vanilla (extract or powder).
- You need 2 tablespoon of starch (ideal: cornstarch or arrowroot starch).
- It's of Optional: chocolate chunk, berries, nuts, cacao, fruits.
Vegan Coconut Ice Cream instructions
- Cool down coconut milk (except one can) for one day to separate water from fat. (Fat on the top, water on the bottom).
- One can of coconut milk mix with sugar and starch in a pot, boil it for a while, reduce the volume a little bit. Cool it down..
- Mix separated fat, vanilla extract, sweet base, salt, optional ingredients..
- Freeze it for at least 4-6 hours, stir every hour first 3 hours..
- Container should be closed, at least with paper, to prevent formation of ice..