How to Cook Yummy Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars.
You can cook Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
- It's 1 box of angel food cake mix- the 1 step kind.
- You need 1 of 15oz can Pumpkin.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of 8oz pkg. reduced fat cream cheese.
Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars instructions
- In a separate bowl, mix the cake mix, pumpkin, water, & cinnamon together until it is smooth & well mixed..
- In a 9x13 pyrex dish- sprayed with PAM- add HALF of the cake –pumpkin mix. Then smooth it out with a rubber spatula. Drizzle half of the cream cheese over the top of it and take a small spatula to smooth it over the top. Add remaining cake-pumpkin mix & also the remaining cream cheese just making layers. Finally take a butter knife- stick it into the mix and go back & forth over the top of the cake making figure “8’s” - to blend it a bit..
- Bake for 35 minutes at 375°F OR until a toothpick comes out clean..