How to Make Yummy Avocado and banana cookies dip
Avocado and banana cookies dip. This Mexican avocado dip recipe is an easy alternative to guacamole! Just whip it up in your food processor. Serve it as a party dip, or on tacos, nachos, quesadillas and much more.
Combine the banana, avocado, and honey in a bowl. Mix everything until smooth using a hand mixer or a food processor. Avocado Banana Cookies These avocado cookies are a great on-the-go breakfast option, snack idea, or just a tasty treat! You can have Avocado and banana cookies dip using 5 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado and banana cookies dip
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- It's 1 of ripe avocado.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of real honey.
- It's 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut (coconut flakes).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
They are made with real simple ingredients and sweetened with just bananas, dates, and the small amount of sugar found in Siggi's Vanilla yogurt. The Best Banana Avocado Recipes on Yummly Avocado Banana Cacao Mousse, Avocado Banana, Banana Avocado Smoothie. Avocado Banana Cacao MousseTasting Page. vanilla, raw cacao powder, honey, banana, avocados, coconut milk.
Avocado and banana cookies dip instructions
- peel your banana.
- cut the banana into small pieces.
- put the pices in a blender.
- cut your avocado in half (remember that avocado has a hard seed inside which your knife wont cut).
- twist your avocado and open it.
- chop the knife carefully into the avocado seed and twist the seed with the knife and take it out.
- get the avocado out of its peel with a tablespoon.
- cut the avocado into pieces and add to banana.
- take the honey and add it to the fruit.
- add the lemon juice.
- cover your blender and blend untill the paste is all smooth.
- take your ready paste out and add the coconut (you can skip the coconut though if you don't like it).
- mix it all together with a spoon and your dip is ready!.
- TIP: you can use it as a face and hair moisturizing mask it really is great! but then don't add the coconut.
- TIP: you can use fake honey, it will only be less healthy.
- TIP: chceck if it's not to sweet for you, you can always add some more banana to reduce the sweetness or add more honey if it's not sweet enough.
Avocado and black beans are warmed with a Cheddar cheese topping for a colorful and fiber-filled dip. Serve with pita or tortilla chips. I created and devoured this guac-bean dip in college because it's very cheap, filling, and healthy. When I am low on fiber, this is the perfect snack or meal. This Avocado Dip has avocado, corn, red onions and cilantro which are all complimentary ingredients and all make my taste buds very happy.