Recipe: Appetizing Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 107 grams of Room-temperature vegan butter / margarine (107g=1/2cup).
- You need 102 grams of Brown sugar (102g=1/2cup).
- You need 53 grams of White sugar (53g=1/4cup).
- You need 4 grams of baking powder (4g=1/2tsp).
- Prepare 4 grams of baking soda (4g=1/2tsp).
- Prepare 2 grams of salt (2g=1/4tsp).
- You need 7 grams of vanilla extract (7g=1tsp).
- Prepare 48 grams of chickpea brine (48g=3tbsp).
- It's 175 grams of all-purpose flour (175g=1cup+2tbsp).
- You need 146 grams of chocolate morsels (146g=1cup).
Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Combine butter and both types of sugar in mixing bowl.
- Cream them slowly going up to 6 (on the kitchen aid there's speed 1 to 10) for 60sec.
- Add baking powder and soda, salt, vanilla and chickpea brine* and combine at max speed 6 for no more than 30sec. *chickpea brine is left when preparing this lovely curry recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350791-chickpea-curry.
- Add flour and mix speed 2 for 10-13sec, I stopped once in between to scrape down sides.
- Remove bowl from mixing device and add chocolate morsels.
- Turn on oven to 175℃=350℉ while folding in morsels to dough..
- Spoon dough onto lined baking sheet.
- Let bake for 13 minutes (baking time will vary, depending on oven, weather and amount of dough you spooned on) until golden.
- Let cool for 5min, then transfer to cooking rack..
- Completely cooled they can be stored in airtight container for ca. 5 days..