Recipe: Appetizing Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake. This vegan blueberry cheesecake is super smooth, creamy, sweet and tart - the perfect This vegan cheesecake is so easy to make, though it requires a bit of patience while you wait for it to. This no-bake cake is dairy free, egg free, fully raw, gluten free, refined sugar free, paleo friendly, creamy + easy to make. Our vegan blueberry cheesecake recipe is completely raw, refined sugar-free and gluten-free too.
Vegan lemon blueberry cheesecake - this delicious eggless and dairy free baked cheesecake is easy to make and tastes amazing! If you think authentic cheesecake flavor is impossible without the cheese, think again. Raw cheesecake happens to be one of the most authentic tasting raw desserts. You can have Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
- It's of CRUST Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw almonds.
- It's 7 of medjool dates.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It's Pinch of sea salt.
- You need of FILLING Ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 cups of soaked, raw cashews 1 cup blueberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil juice from 1/2 lemon 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup of agave.
Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake with crunchy almond topping. This cake is, as usually, vegan, contains good ingredients, is easy to make and incredibly delicious! Especially the blueberries in the cream. This blueberry vegan and gluten free cheesecake will blow your mind.
Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake step by step
- Add raw cashews to a large bowl of water and soak for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- To a food processor, add all the ingredients for the crust. Blend until it resembles “graham cracker” crust.Set aside..
- Once the cashews have finished soaking, discard the water then add the cashews to a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients for the filling. Blend until very smooth, like cream..
- Build a large cheesecake, or several mini-cheesecakes by adding the crust, patting it down, then adding the filling..
- Freeze for about 1 hour (or longer), then place the cheesecake in the fridge about 30 to 45 minutes you are going to enjoy it..
It tastes so good and I love the colours of this cheesecake. Like my other raw cheesecakes, this one is made with CASHEWS as the. You can leave the blueberry lime cheesecake as is or top it with fresh blueberries and lime zest for one spectacular vegan cheesecake that even non-vegans will swoon over. Today I'm bringing you these vegan blueberry lemon cheesecake bars. And guys, I think this just might be my favourite flavour of them all! (okay, along with these vegan pumpkin spice cheesecake.