Recipe: Appetizing Vegan Desserts
You can have Vegan Desserts using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Desserts
- You need 1cup of Nice cream frozen.
- It's 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 4 teaspoon of almond milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sabja seeds soaked.
- It's as needed of mango for garnish.
- You need of For almond milk.
- Prepare 30 of almonds soaked overnight.
- It's 3 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of dates desseeded.
- You need of For mango milkshake.
- It's Half of mango chopped.
- It's 1 glass of Almond milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sabja seeds.
Vegan Desserts instructions
- First we shall make almond milk. Soak almond overnight add to a juicer mixer grinder pulse it with one cup water first then let it incorporate then add two more cups of water. Strain the mixture and put it back to the juicer jar then add the dates and blend well. Almond milk with natural sweetness is ready..
- For nice cream. In a blender add ripe banana with 4 teaspoon of almond milk (mentioned above) Then transfer to a bowl and add chopped mango and Sabja seeds for garnish and protein aspect..
- For Mango milkshake. In a juice jar add chopped mango the strained almond powder, that was made while making the almond milk and then add almond milk and blend well. Serve it a tall glass and garnish with Sabja seeds. Protein got from almonds and Sabja seeds..
- Note please do not add extra sweetners mango and ripe banana are already sweet and dates gives an additional sweetness..