Recipe: Appetizing Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares
Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares. This classic Paleo Pumpkin Pie is just as delicious as any traditional pie you've made! A buttery, flaky paleo pie crust is filled with creamy dairy free pumpkin custard and baked to perfection for a delectable holiday dessert. Great with coconut whipped cream, gluten free, grain free, family approved!
Soft and warm on the inside, chewy on the outside, these sweet Paleo cinnamon rolls make a delicious breakfast. This paleo pumpkin pecan smoothie is filled with protein and fiber to keep you full and satisfied. Plus, it uses collagen iwhich is great for your hair, skin and nails. You can cook Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Honey.
- You need 1 cup of coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisin.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 dash of nutmeg.
- You need 1 can of Pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Very healthy option but maybe ditch the microwave & oven roast for an even healthier way. Thanks for the yummy looking recipe. While we are all trying to be healthier we should AVOID cooking with plastic wrap covering our food - research this, it is bad for. I love pumpkin, and have created many Paleo pumpkin-related recipes (including pumpkin pie, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pie coffee cake, and pumpkin plantain spice cookies).
Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° ... Grease a nonstick pan and set aside.
- In Large mixing bowl, mix all your wet ingredients until blended well..... pumpkin, eggs, oil, honey, vanilla.
- Add all dry ingredients into the mixing bowl. When adding the cinnamon and nutmeg add as much you like. Make sure you taste!.
- After everything is mixed in the large bowl add in the raisins..
- Evenly pour the batter into the greased nonstick pan, and place into the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes or when toothpick comes out clean, remove from oven. Set aside and let cool.
- Add any toppings you like, but try and keep it Paleo! I added icing made of honey and topped off with walnuts..
These Pumpkin Pie bars were originally inspired by Elena Amsterdam's Pumpkin Bars, which are. Pumpkins are EVERYWHERE at the moment here in Australia. And, although they are not technically a low carb vegetable, they are ok in small amounts. Gluten-free, grain-free, paleo pumpkin muffins made with almond flour. My grain-free chocolate muffins have gotten such great reviews on the blog that I wanted to I adore pumpkin bread and pumpkin muffins, but unfortunately most recipes are made with loads of white flour and sugar, which means.