Recipe: Perfect Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars. Spoon the pumpkin cheesecake mixture over frozen cheesecake mixture and spread evenly. The BEST pumpkin cheesecake bars — a delicious cinnamon graham cracker crust with two layers of cheesecake topped with an easy streusel and caramel sauce. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars - Will make for a super tasty sweet treat during the fall and holiday season.
A simple cheesecake recipe that requires no water bath or springform pan and tastes like a creamy pumpkin pie. This recipe caught my eye and was extremely popular at the annual Christmas party sponsored by our Extension Homemakers. It's a great dessert for fall. You can have Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Prepare 1 packages of Betty Crocker Pumpkin Bars.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- It's 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed walnuts.
Pumpkin cheesecake bars are a contemporary classic, but as soon as I started developing this recipe, I found one big catch: To create a structurally sound cheesecake, you need a lot of cream cheese. Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars will be your new favorite fall dessert (especially with this recipe). Don't panic if you've never baked a cheesecake before. These easy-to-make pumpkin cheesecake bars are like the lovechild of cheesecake and pumpkin pie!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray 9x13 with cooking spray.
- Prepare pumpkin bars according to package directions.
- Add 2/3 cup milk.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and egg until creamy.
- Spread over pumpkin mixture.
- Top with crushed walnuts.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and Enjoy!.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are smooth, creamy and filled with fall spices. The graham cracker crust has a hint of cinnamon, then top them with a little whipped cream for the perfect fall dessert. These pumpkin bars have a cheesecake-like filling and a crunchy streusel topping. Don't wait for Thanksgiving to make them - they're a great dessert all season long. These healthy pumpkin cheesecake bars are layered with an almond crust, a cheesecake layer, and a pumpkin layer.