Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Fudge Stripe Cookie Salad (Marilyn)
Fudge Stripe Cookie Salad (Marilyn). Fudge Stripe Cookie Salad with Mandarin Oranges. This cookie salad is one of my favorite summertime desserts. True, it's not your typical potluck "salad" but trust me, your guests won't mind one bit!
Fudge Stripe Cookies in an Orange-Pineapple Salad? Fudge stripe cookie fruit salad is that type of salad that makes you think twice about what a salad can be. To make this salad more Weight Watcher friendly, you can use fat free cool whip, low fat buttermilk, and reduce the amount of cookies that the original recipe calls for. You can have Fudge Stripe Cookie Salad (Marilyn) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fudge Stripe Cookie Salad (Marilyn)
- It's of Salad.
- It's 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 box of 3.5 oz vanilla instant pudding.
- You need 2 can of mandarin oranges, drained.
- It's 8 oz of cool whip.
- You need 16 each of fudge stripe cookies, crushed.
This is almost more of a dessert then a salad, but it is just as great!!! Everyone loves this when I make it. Just before serving add crumbled fudge stripe cookies. (Don't crumble too much. Crumble to a small to medium size.
Fudge Stripe Cookie Salad (Marilyn) step by step
- Mix buttermilk with instant pudding..
- Add drained mandarin oranges, cool whip, and crushed cookies..
- Put in bowl or 9"x9" pan and top with more crumbs..
- May be used as a dessert..
You want to be able to taste the cookies. It has fudge striped cookies and snickers in it! hehe 🙂. No worries though - it also has some fruit in there! This salad has some fun ingredients!! Over the top, put whole cookies for decoration.