Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Healthy No Bake Cookies
Healthy No Bake Cookies.
You can cook Healthy No Bake Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy No Bake Cookies
- It's 1/2 cup of Agave nectar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It's 1 cup of Unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Virgin coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Almond butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of Oats.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Unsweetened shredded coconut.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tsp of Sea salt.
Healthy No Bake Cookies instructions
- Combine agave nectar and cocoa powder in a sauce pan. Stir over medium heat until smooth..
- Add almond milk and coconut oil. Continue to stir for about a minute. Remove from heat..
- Add add peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt and stir until combined. Then add the oats and shredded coconut and stir..
- Place wax or parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto the sheet. Refrigerate for two hours..