Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Raw Vegan BlackBerry Cheesecake Bars
Raw Vegan BlackBerry Cheesecake Bars.
You can cook Raw Vegan BlackBerry Cheesecake Bars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raw Vegan BlackBerry Cheesecake Bars
- You need 1 cup of pitted dates.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 cup of blackberries.
- It's 1 cup of cashews.
- It's 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
Raw Vegan BlackBerry Cheesecake Bars step by step
- Soak cashews in water for at least 2 hours and then drain.
- To make the bottom layer, place the walnuts, dates, and 1/8th of the salt in a food processor and pulse to break the ingredients down until they're crumbled. Process the mixture until it is ground up and sticking together when you squeeze a little in your hand..
- Press the bottom layer into a small casserole or baking pan that has been lightly greased with olIve or coconut oil. Put in the fridge to chill while making the top layer..
- To make the top layer, blend the cashews, blackberries, oil, remaining 1/8th of salt, and syrup in a high speed blender or food processor until as smooth as possible. Pour the top layer over the bottom layer in the pan and use a spatula to spread evenly..
- Transfer to fridge and chill at least 3 hours. Cut into bar shapes and serve..