How to Cook Yummy Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake
Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake.
You can have Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake
- You need 2.5 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Splenda.
Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake instructions
- Blend Cream Cheese until softened..
- Add eggs, one at a time until fully incorporated into the cream cheese..
- Mix in 1/2 Cup Splenda..
- Add Lemon Juice and Vanilla..
- Pour into 7" spring-form pan..
- Cover the bottom of pan tightly with aluminum foil, and then cover top of pan with aluminum foil. This prevents steam/water from getting into the cheesecake..
- Make a "sling" with aluminum foil, and center your pan in the middle of the sling..
- Lower your cheesecake into the Instant Pot carefully. We use the trivet for this recipe..
- Cook on manual setting for 40 minutes and let slow release for another 10 minutes..
- Let cool, and preferably refrigerate over night before releasing from pan..