Recipe: Delicious Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookies
Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookies. I have a special love for Cadbury mini-eggs. They remind me of my Mom, who always let me buy the little single serving packs they had near the register at Recently I had the brilliant idea (if I don't say so myself) to smash them up and throw them in soft and chewy chocolate cookies. I loved Easter as a kid.
The self-discipline to not eat them all only comes from the desire to make these delicious cookies. The love of Cadbury Mini Eggs is shared by the whole family, and we have Elise to thank for creating this cookie recipe. You can't go wrong adding Cadbury Mini Eggs to. You can cook Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookies
- You need 120 grams of Cadbury Mini Eggs.
- Prepare 225 grams of low fat spread.
- You need 180 grams of golden caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 225 grams of plain flour.
Chop up Cadbury Mini Chocolate Eggs and put them in this skillet cookie. This Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookie is the perfect thing to do with leftover candy; and Cadbury Mini Eggs Are Delicious! It should be no surprise that this is the best Easter candy we have. They're delicious on their own and put into.
Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookies instructions
- Heat the oven to 180*C or gas mark 6. Crush the mini eggs by putting them in a sealed sandwich bag and hitting them with a rolling pin..
- In a bowl whisk together the low fat spread and sugar until well blended, then whisk in the egg and vanilla extract..
- Stir in the flour and baking powder with a large metal spoon then once combined stir in 3/4 of the mini eggs pieces, saving some larger pieces for decoration..
- Blob dessert spoons of the mixture, evenly spaced, onto a lined baking sheet then press some of the reserved mini egg pieces into the top of each biscuit and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden but still soft in the middle..
A chewy double chocolate cookie loaded with Cadbury Mini Eggs and Easter M&Ms! A quick and easy festive treat for Easter or spring! If you're looking for more easter treats, you might also want to check out: carrot poke cake, strawberry cake mix cookies, carrot cake cookies with coconut cream. Like Cadbury creme eggs, the mini eggs are only available during Easter which is good for your diet, but bad for your happiness over all. If you're really into the mini eggs, you can take our advice above and stockpile them for the rest of the year, or, you can make the trek up to the Great White North.