Recipe: Delicious The Easiest Cheesecake
The Easiest Cheesecake.
You can have The Easiest Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Easiest Cheesecake
- You need 1 cup of tea biscuits, crushed.
- It's 1 tablespoon of butter melted.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of warm water.
- Prepare 400 g of low fat cream cheese.
- It's 395 g of condensed sweetened milk, Nestle.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tablespoons of gelatin, powder.
- You need 4 tablespoons of hot water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of jam.
The Easiest Cheesecake instructions
- Add the melted butter and 1 tablespoon hot water to the crushed biscuits and rub with finger tips..
- Press the mixture to a 20 cm pan. (If you have a bottom loose pan, it would be easier to remove the cake from the pan, if not, you can use a regular pan and cut cake into squares).
- Beat the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla with an electric mixer till smooth (Don't over beat the mixture). Add lemon juice and beat till combined..
- Sprinkle gelatin over 4 tablespoons hot water and stir till dissolved, then add to the cream cheese mixture and stir with a spoon..
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the previously prepared biscuit base. (You have to spread slowly and carefully so you don't mess the biscuit base)..
- Please the cheese cake in the fridge for 3 hours or till it becomes firm..
- Spread you favorite fruit jam over the cheese cake and serve..