Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ^_^
Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ^_^. Look out vegan peanut butter lovers-this stuff is addictive! It's smooth, luscious and maybe best of all-does not require stirring! For those on the lookout for additives, this brand does add palm oil.
I have a plethora of recipes that are the perfect vehicle for this delicious frosting! The perfect vegan peanut butter cookies! These cookies are sweet and salty, chewy, and unbelievably good. You can have Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ^_^ using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ^_^
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Almond flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milled flax.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Water.
- You need 3/4 cup of Pure Cane Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Baking cocoa.
- You need 2/3 cup of Vegan peanut butter (crunchy-style).
- It's 1 cup of Vegan butter (I use Earth Balance).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It's 2 cup of Dairy-free/soy-free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life).
Even before going vegan, I loved peanut butter - it was (and is) such a staple in my diet, that it When I went vegan and started paying more attention to what was in my food, peanut butter didn't. Peanut Butter and Jelly Dessert PizzaFood.com. Vegan Peanut Butter Cups are so easy to make and they taste just like Reese's! This Peanut butter Sheet Cake is super easy, moist and takes just a blender!
Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ^_^ step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Make two flax eggs by thoroughly mixing the milled flax and water together. Set aside (one flax egg=1tbs milled flax and 3tbs of water)..
- Beat butter, peanut butter, sugars, vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add flax eggs. Continue to beat until well combined..
- Thoroughly, combine flours, salt, baking soda and cocoa..
- Gradually, beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Form small balls (I'll let you use your best judgment on that) from the dough and place on ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake for 8 to 13 mins...depending on your oven.
The moist Nut Butter cake is amazing as is or with a glaze or frosting. Use any nut butter of choice. Even without butter or eggs, these vegan peanut butter cookies are still soft and chewy. No one will be able to tell they're vegan! If you want a little extra texture, feel free to use chunky peanut butter or.