How to Cook Tasty Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries.
You can have Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- You need 1 lb of large strawberries.
- It's 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- You need 4 tsp of splenda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of Graham cracker crumbs.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries step by step
- Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry..
- Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife, if necessary ( some may already be hollow inside)..
- Prep all strawberries set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy..
- Add cream cheese to a ziplock baggie with the corner snipped off..
- Phil strawberries with cheesecake mixture..
- Once strawberries are filled, dip the top in graham cracker crumbs..
- Refrigerator until served..