Recipe: Delicious For Diets! Moist and Soft Okara Cookies
For Diets! Moist and Soft Okara Cookies.
You can cook For Diets! Moist and Soft Okara Cookies using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of For Diets! Moist and Soft Okara Cookies
- Prepare 200 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 50 grams of Honey.
For Diets! Moist and Soft Okara Cookies step by step
- Mix and knead the okara and honey together well with your hands. (Use fresh moist okara as-is, without drying it out.) If you are including additions, add here..
- Roll the dough into balls and press with both hands to form the cookies. You can optionally make a pattern on them by pressing a fork onto the surface..
- Bake in a preheated 390°F/200°C oven for about 25 minutes (if the cookies are 1 cm thick). Adjust the time depending on how thick the cookies are..
- This version has black sesame seeds. Add 10 g of black sesame seeds to the basic cookie dough..
- With raisins. Add 20 g of raisins to the basic cookie dough. I soaked the raisins in hot water after weighing them..
- Cocoa flavored. Add 10 g of pure cocoa powder to the basic cookie dough..
- The basic cookie dough is simple and can be paired with anything. You should try out your own combinations..
- If the okara is very moist, try drying it out a bit. If it's too dry, add a little soy milk to adjust..