Recipe: Delicious Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble
Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble. Fruit salad parfaits with a sweet shortbread cookie crumble - Perfect for breakfast or dessert! That crunchy component is often granola, but when Walkers Shortbread asked me to team up with them, I immediately started dreaming up this cookie crumble topping for a summertime parfait. These were so easy to make and yet turned out fabulous.
Most of the time I just add as much of each kind of fruit as I want.). Shortbread Cookies, the ultimate melt in your mouth cookie. I love Simple Shortbread Cookies, they practically melt in your mouth. You can have Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- It's 1 cup of chopped strawberries.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It's 3 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 2 cups of vanilla yoghurt.
- Prepare 5 sticks of pure butter shortbread.
- It's 1 cup of red currant.
- It's 1/2 cup of cherries.
I always had a friend who said that her Brown Hi Jacy, if the dough keeps crumbling then just add a little more butter to bring it together. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE - Banana pudding parfaits made with rum and buttery shortbread cookies. Instead of the classic Nilla wafers, I use crumbled shortbread cookies because they have a rich, buttery flavor and stay crunchy even when completely covered with pudding. This Best Shortbread Cookie Recipe yields tender, crisp, buttery, and perfect shortbread cookies every time.
Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble instructions
- In a large bowl, make fruit salad by combining 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon honey, strawberries, red currant, blue berries and cherries..
- In a food processor/blender, pulse cookies until they are small crumbs. Add 1/2-1 table spoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoons honey and pulse more until combined. Set aside.
- In a cup/cups, layer 1/2 cup fruit salad,then add 1/4 cup sweetened vanilla yoghurt and then 2 tablespoons cookie crumble. Top with fruit salad if you want and serve. Enjoy!.
Buttery and tender, shortbread cookies have a delicate crispness to them, a light airiness that's detectable as the crumb crumbles with that first bite. We used freeze-dried fruit to capture intense fruit flavor and color for this updated version of our already delicious, traditional shortbread cookie recipe. Your crumb mixture is ready for crust making. If you had a particularly dry shortbread cookie, add another tablespoon of butter, process, and try the For a Really Pretty, Crumble-Proof Crumb Crust. Build this pie in a loose-bottom tart pan rather than a pie plate, so that you can easily remove the pie.