Recipe: Perfect Cinnamon Roll Cookies
Cinnamon Roll Cookies.
You can cook Cinnamon Roll Cookies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- It's of Pie crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- It's 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla bean extract.
- It's 4 tbsp of + 1/4 tsp whole milk (low-fat works as well.).
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 4 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's of Glaze:.
- It's 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of whole milk (low-fat works as well).
- It's 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese.
Cinnamon Roll Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Next, let’s make the pie crust! First, combine all the dry ingredients in a medium-size bowl and whisk together..
- Then, add in the 1/3 cup of butter and combine with your fingers until crumbly..
- In a small separate bowl, mix the milk and vanilla bean extract together..
- Slowly pour the milk mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients. Use your hands to form a ball of dough..
- Roll out your dough. Once the crust is rolled out, use either a ruler or a rolling pin (which is what I use) to cut off the edges making a rectangular shape..
- In a small bowl combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon together with a fork. Once combined well, spread evenly on the pie dough. Then, roll up..
- With a sharp knife, cut each slice about 1 inch thick..
- Place on a cooking tray that’s been lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes..
- While that’s baking, let’s move on to making the glaze! In a medium-sized bowl combine powdered sugar, milk, and cream cheese together; mix with a fork..