Recipe: Yummy Lover's Dessert
You can cook Lover's Dessert using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lover's Dessert
- You need 4 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- It's 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It's 1 of lb strawberries.
- You need 1 of medium banana.
Lover's Dessert instructions
- Take your 4 tbsp Coconut oil in a small microwave safe bowl..
- microwave for about 25 seconds or until melted.
- Add your honey , cocoa powder , and vanilla extract. Mix it all until its smooth..
- Dip your strawberries one by one into the chocolate mixture. Coat evenly ..
- Lay your freshly coated strawberries on a piece of parchment paper , or a lightly grass fed buttered piece of tin foil. Place in fridge for 45 min..
- Peel your banana and cut into slices. The bigger the slices the easier it is to work with. You may also use a toothpick to make it easier. Lay them on a parchment paper or grass fed buttered tin foil as well..
- Place them in the fridge and in 45 min they are ready to serve!.
- Impress your lover by displaying them all pretty like! Make sure you store leftover in fridge or freezer!.