Recipe: Yummy Low-carb Snickerdoodles
You can have Low-carb Snickerdoodles using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Snickerdoodles
- It's of cookie mix.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 each of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of splenda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of almond flour/meal.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare of sugar topping.
- You need 2 tbsp of splenda.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Low-carb Snickerdoodles step by step
- Mix together cookie mix ingredients..
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Mix together sugar topping ingredients and store in small dish..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Roll dough into small balls and roll in sugar topping mix..
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10-15 minutes..
- Makes approximately 20 cookies..