Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Pie
Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Pie. Blend fruity low-fat yogurt & whipped topping for this Frozen Yogurt Pie! Use a graham cracker crust for this refreshingly easy, no-bake Frozen Yogurt Pie. Top with raspberries just before serving.
Please do not use my images without prior permission. Learn how to make Raspberry frozen yogurt pie & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Place graham crackers in plastic bag; crush into fine crumbs with rolling pin. You can cook Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Pie using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Pie
- You need 1 large of Graham cracker pie crust.
- It's 2 cup of fresh raspberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of almond extract, optional.
- It's 2 cup of low-fat frozen yogurt, vanilla.
Stir in butter until crumbs are moistened. Press crumb crust into bottom and slightly up side of prepared pie. Frozen yogurt is one of my favorite treats. I've always preferred soft serve fro yo over ice cream.
Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Pie step by step
- combine raspberries and sugar in medium bowl.
- lightly mash with back of fork; add extract.
- add frozen yogurt by heaping spoonfuls.
- cut yogurt in with fork to blend-do not stir to soft blend.
- spoon mixture into pie crust.
- place in freezer for at least 3 hours.
- cut into wedges and serve.
This light, refreshing frozen yogurt makes an ideal finish for a multicourse meal. Raspberry frozen yogurt pops are simple to make and extremely healthy too. Who knew something that tastes this great is also good for you. This recipe is made with fresh raspberries (you can also use frozen if raspberries are out of season near you). If you want to make this for someone who.