How to Make Tasty "Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
"Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake.
You can cook "Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- It's 1 of 8 oz pack of reduced fat room temp creamcheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 large of egg whites.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fat free vanilla greek yogurt.
- It's 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar free strawberry jam.
"Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350? and line an 8x8 baking pan with foil and grease s bit with butter or non stick spray.
- Mix together the melted butter and crumbs until all the crumbs are moist and pack it evenly to the bottom of the pan.
- In a mixer gently beat the cream cheese until smooth and add in the sugar and beat until just incorporated.
- Gradually add in the yogurt, egg whites, vanilla and flour (making sure not to over beat).
- Mix in lemon juice.
- Pour batter all over crumbs and spread evenly.
- Take jam and microwave for about 10- 15 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Drop dollops all over th top of the cheesecake and with a toothpick run it through the jam and the cheesecake mix to create the marble effect! Use as much or as little of the jam until you're happy with the look!.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the sides pull away from the pan and the centre is still a bit not set. If it starts to crack you're over baking it!.
- Allow to cool at room temp for an hour or so before putting it in the fridge for several hours until completely set..
- Overnight is best!.