Recipe: Appetizing White Chocolate Cheesecake
White Chocolate Cheesecake.
You can cook White Chocolate Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Prepare of Cheesecake.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 4 of eggs at room temperature.
- It's 5 oz of Shaved White Chocolate.
- It's 4 of 8oz packages of low-fat cream cheese.
- It's 1 stick of (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter.
- You need 2 cup of Finely ground butter cookies or shortbread cookies.
White Chocolate Cheesecake instructions
- Melt the butter over low heat; combine with the cookie crumbs, 1 ounce of white chocolate, and 1/4 cup sugar until well blended. Press the mixture on the sides and bottom of an ungreased 10-inch spring-form pan..
- To make the filling: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine cream cheese and 1 1/4 cups sugar and beat for 2 minutes at medium speed until soft. Add salt and continue blended until thoroughly mixed. With mixer on low speed, add the eggs one at a time mixing only until incorporated into the batter. Fold in 3 ounces of the shaved white chocolate..
- Pour into the prepared crust and bake for about 60 minutes. Turn off the oven. Leave the cake in the oven with the door ajar for about 45 minutes, or until the filling is set (not runny) in the middle..
- After the cheese cake is cool decorate top with remaining white chocolate shavings and anything else desired. Remove springform pan..