Recipe: Delicious Fat burning cookies
Fat burning cookies. Paleo Podcast, Fast Fat Loss, Free Paleo Recipes, and the Fat-Burning Man Show from Abel As a former fat kid, I know the power a cookie can have over you. You start with one Oreo and then before. These fat burning cookies are loaded with healing fat and fiber to stabilize hormones, brain function, and energy! fat burning cookies recipe.
Then, mix until it 's like cookie dough (soft, but dry). if you use crunchy peanut butter, it has more texture. Do you ever get a craving for something sweet and gooey? I have just the recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth. You can have Fat burning cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fat burning cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 cup of Whey protein powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Small curd low fat cottage cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Honey.
- It's 1/2 cup of Canola oil.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It's 1 cup of Rolled oats.
- It's 1/2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It's 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
It tastes just like cookie dough but it's SO much better for you! The fat-burning coconut cookies you can eat for breakfast to boost your metabolism. Coconut Protein Cookies This recipe is a slightly modified version from my friend Megan Kelly. You can activate your fat-burning hormones and help with weight loss.
Fat burning cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine 1st 4 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the next 5 ingredients with fork, mixer, or food processor.
- Mix all ingredients together and add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by tsp fulls onto an oiled or parchment lined baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes until lightly brown on top.
Whether you're looking to improve your health or lose weight, burning off extra fat can be hard. Luckily, there are plenty of simple steps you can take to increase fat burning, quickly and easily. Ten of the Best Fat Burning Foods: Physicians get concerned with individuals who are overweight due to the inflammatory damage that is associated with an overweight body. Coconut flakes help to burn fat and fuel the brain and body. This is because they full of medium chain fats that our body needs.